Metro News Current
Introducing Denali and Petra – a truly majestic duo. These two new styles feature massive engineered planks, fully seven feet long and over nine inches wide. Each is dressed with a generous veneer of European oak hardwood, brushed and abraded to recall the etched and eroded surface of an ancient artifact.
The boards are finished with state of the art low-lustre polyurethane which offers the soft, organic appearance of a natural oil finish in a low maintenance, easy care finish. The result is a timeless presentation of natural beauty, tailored for contemporary living.
'Denali' and 'Petra' are now available. For more information on these products or to order samples, click on the product links below.
- All wood engineered hardwood flooring
- Low-lustre, high performance polyurethane finish
- May be installed on, above or below grade
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty
- 50 year residential wear warranty
- Board size: 9 1/2" x 3/4" x asstd. up to 83"
(240mm x 19mm x 2100mm)
- Box quantity: 24.8 sq/ft
- Installation: Nail or glue down
- May be glued down over radiant heat
- Color Variation: LOW
- Natural Characteristics: LOW
To place an order through our order desk:
In the United States: click here
To contact us by phone, please call:
United States: 1-800-851-7056