Metro News Current
Introducing Brushed Oak Silverton and Brushed Oak Washita – two new styles that look as though they've been aged to perfection. Using both brushing and layers of saw-marks, the genuine oak veneers take on a beautiful ‘worn’ look. Silverton is then double stained to enhance its weathered look whilst a soft, translucent stain is applied to Washita to allow the full character of the wood grain below to shine through. All on a sturdy, engineered base and finished with a low gloss polyurethane coating, these floors can withstand the tests of time in both look a durability. Click here to learn more.
- All wood engineered hardwood flooring
- High performance polyurethane finish
- May be installed on, above or below grade
- 50 year residential wear warranty
- Color Variation - MEDIUM: This product exhibits moderate color variation between boards.
- Natural Characteristics - HIGH: This product exhibits a large number of natural characteristics of all kinds and sizes. Visit the website to view larger samples of this product.
- Board size: 6 1/2" x 1/2" x asst'd lengths up to 70"
(165mm x 12mm x asst'd lengths up to 1800mm)
- Box quantity: 25.58 sq/ft
- Installation: nail, glue down or float.
- May be glued down or floated over radiant heat.
For more product detail and specification, click here.
To place an order through our order desk, click here
To contact us by phone, please call:
Western Canada: 1-800-992-3163
Eastern Canada: 1-877-395-2021