Metro News Current
The unique Brushed Oak Antelope is drawing the attention this month, a wild style from Elements by Kentwood's Plateau collection. Its striking color variation and contemporary long, wide planks join together to create an adventurous, modern look. Based on an engineered platform, Antelope features a veneer of our rustic graded European oak that is brushed, then treated with a custom staining technique that enhances the grain and creates a whole pallet of complimentary colors. Click here to learn more about this warm, playful style.
For this month only, Brushed Oak Antelope is being offered at 25¢ off the Regular Price per square foot! Offer valid on orders placed between February 1st, 2018 and February 28th, 2018. All orders must be shipped by Wednesday, March 7th to qualify.
- All wood engineered hardwood flooring
- Wear layer of authentic brushed oak hardwood
- Low luster, high performance polyurethane finish
- 25 year residential wear warranty
- Board size: 7 1/2" x 1/2" x asst'd lengths up to 70"
(195mm x 12mm x asst'd lengths up to 1800mm)
- Box quantity: 30.56 sq/ ft
- Installation: nail, glue down or float
- May be used over radiant heat
For more product detail and specifications, click here.
To place an order through our order desk:
To contact us by phone, call us at:
Western Canada: 1-800-992-3163
Eastern Canada: 1-877-395-2021
United States: 1-800-851-7056